www.melodymoo.co.uk

This is my blog for all things random, fashion, trends, reviews and rants. Also for nail art trends & tutorials!
Please check out my business www.melodymoo.co.uk for acrylic nails & jewellery!!!!

Saturday 15 June 2013

Film Maker!

So today my bestie came over to help me set up a new nail tutorial to show people how to apply my false nail sets. I will probably have to spend a lot of time editing! Ha ha. I also applied a quick glitter gradient to her nails for a little video tutorial on that too. It was so much fun, I can't wait to start doing my video tutorials and set up YouTube now! Although I must say I'm not looking forward to all the editing....I don't like technology very much! I'm Ok doing what I need to, but I much prefer creating designs and sorting the business side of the business rather than all the techy stuff. Although I am very lucky being that I'm married to a tech genius, so if I ever get stuck I know I have my IT support. Anyway, off I go to look at all this editing videos business, hopefully coming to my website Melody Moo soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment