www.melodymoo.co.uk

This is my blog for all things random, fashion, trends, reviews and rants. Also for nail art trends & tutorials!
Please check out my business www.melodymoo.co.uk for acrylic nails & jewellery!!!!

Saturday 15 June 2013

May Nail Polish Haul


So I tend to have a habit of buying a lot of nail polish, I mean a lot of it is for my business, but some of it I just can't resist buying for myself.
In May I had quite a large shopping nail haul and wanted to share with you my epic purchases...
IMG_20130523_131246First part of my nail haul are these cute mini candy neon's I found by Cairuo in Blue, Orange, Greentea, Lilac and Strawberry. I love mint colours so love the look of the Greentea and the colours are bang on trend.


IMG_20130523_131216Next part of my nail haul are these beauties. I picked up Nails Inc Collection with New Compton Street, Lisle Street and Sheraton Street which offer lovely peach, pink and concrete blue shades; Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Barely Blue Bell, a luscious deep peppermint shade; Topshop's peel off nail polish called On The Blink, a gorgeous electric blue that I love! And finally Rimmel by Kate in New Romantic, a luscious baby pink with hint of shimmer.
IMG_20130523_131638This part of the nail haul includes: Collection Gel Colour in Watermelon,; Revlon Scented in Cherry Bon Bon, which smells delicious; BarryM pink Chameleon, which when add top coat to the colour it turns a lovely deep purple; BarryM pink Sequin effect, with also has a textured effect to it.

IMG_20130523_131814And finally to conclude my epic nail haul: W7 Orange Glitter; Butter London Jasper, a creamy lemon which I was on the hunt for a nice lemon shade; Lavat Purple Glitter; Miss Sporty Metal Flip, a really unique looking metallic with two tone effect of silvers, golds, purples, and greens; NYS Bue Sky, a lovely sky blue almost pale turquoise shade.
Phew! now that's an epic nail haul...not sure I can top this one as I think I had May madness ha ha, but I'll be sure to bring you more of my nail hauls and of course reviews of my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment