www.melodymoo.co.uk

This is my blog for all things random, fashion, trends, reviews and rants. Also for nail art trends & tutorials!
Please check out my business www.melodymoo.co.uk for acrylic nails & jewellery!!!!

Thursday 13 June 2013

Introduction

So I thought my first post on here should be an introduction......My business is Melody Moo Nails & Jewellery but my actual name really is Melody!
I am 32 years young, married with a very active, very ARGHHHHHH one year old at the minute. I am studying a Psychology Degree, which is something I always wanted to do as have quite an analytical mind. I recently began my dream of having my own business and working from home.
Melody Moo sells acrylic nail sets that I design and do myself, fashion jewellery with the latest affordable trends, Moo jewellery which is off course my signature Moo Cow jewellery and I also create and make my own jewellery designed and painted with nail polish effects.
I spent my whole life wanting to work for myself but it has definitely took me a long time to get here...I guess sometimes life can get in the way! I have always loved fashion, jewellery and nails and have been creating my own nail designs for many many years and coupled with business and finance qualifications and experience, Melody Moo is perfect for me!
I am hugely passionate about my work and I often stay up late to create my designs and put a lot of love into my business, so it's not just about £.
Other hobbies??? I used to have something called 'spare time', but since my son has arrived I think that has sorrowfully gone out of the window! But once upon a time, and if I ever do get some free time, I would say my interests are predominately Gaming and Reading. Yes I'm a huge bookworm! I will read anything I can sink my teeth into, but my favourite books are my classics of 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'The Hobbit'. As for the Gaming, yes I am a 'Gamer Girl'! Ever since my Dad bought me my first Commodore 64 I have been addicted to the world of games consoles. I barely get time to play anymore, but Friday nights, once work is done with and my son is in bed I get the chance to play.
Personality wise I can be confusing so I will try to keep it simple with some keywords...bossy, feisty, sarcastic, positive, outspoken, strong, humorous, daft, animal lover, intelligent.
So there you have it...I hope you follow my blog as I journey myself through business, babies, rants, chaos and success!
Oh and if you do fancy any Jewellery or Nails, go to my website! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment