www.melodymoo.co.uk

This is my blog for all things random, fashion, trends, reviews and rants. Also for nail art trends & tutorials!
Please check out my business www.melodymoo.co.uk for acrylic nails & jewellery!!!!

Sunday 14 July 2013

Color Club 'Miss Bliss' Review

I have many various holo's as I'm such a huge fan of the shimmering spectra flair look, so when Color Club launched their new summer Holographic shades I was keen to try a pink holo of theirs called 'Miss Bliss'









 
 The application of this polish is near perfect! It took just one coat with no streaking or running!Drying time was fairly quick ( about 10 minutes with top coat).The finish is an ultra high shimmer and gloss.



 
IMG_20130530_153112 (608x810)Miss Bliss is not the sparkliest of the holographics I have tried I have to admit, but it still offers a luscious sparkle and shine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
IMG_20130530_153053 (608x810)










As you can see I also took a picture with the flash to try to capture just how amazing and shimmery this polish was, as I feel the other pics don't do it justice!
Despite it being slightly less vibrant than the other Holographics from Color Club that I have tried, I still absolutely adore Miss Bliss! I have worn it numerous times and use it as my 'go to' sparkly polish for a quick smooth manicure.






 
 
 
You can also purchase pink and blue holographic nails from my website http://www.melodymoo.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment