www.melodymoo.co.uk

This is my blog for all things random, fashion, trends, reviews and rants. Also for nail art trends & tutorials!
Please check out my business www.melodymoo.co.uk for acrylic nails & jewellery!!!!

Saturday 13 July 2013

June Beauty Haul

Hi there, so just a quick feature on my recent Beauty Haul and the amazing items I picked up on my latest shopping trip!
IMG_20130622_151243


I'll start with the nails!

I picked up some Quick Nail Drying Spray. I find it can sometimes be quite handy at drying certain nail polishes.

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover.My saviour! I have tried all kinds of polish remover from acetone bottles, wipes, sponge pots and nothing works as brilliantly as this! So quick to remove and wins the battle against glitter too!!

Saffron Gold and Silver Glitter polishes. I love using chunky glitter in my gradient manicures, so this was a re-stock.

Barry M 'Lychee'. A gorgeous nude which is really a big trend at the moment.

Rimmel London 'Temptation Green'. I don't have many greens and picked this up from the £1 shop, so it was obviously very cheap!

La Femme 'Green Tea'. A shimmery mint polish. I love mint nail polish so I definitely couldn't refuse!

For the rest of the Beauty Haul...
I picked up some deodorant 'So...Kiss Me?'. It's not my usual body spray as I've always used Impulse 'Temptation', but I have on occasion had this one and love the smell and fancied a change!

I got some make-up: Boots No7 powder and foundation; Mac Eyeliner pen and Mac Eyebrow pen.

Soap & Glory!!! If you only ever buy one fragrance and skincare ever again make it this one!!! The scent of their products is divine!!!!! I bought Body Moisturiser, some Hand Food Moisturiser and some Hand Gel. LOVE!!!!!

The patterned item you see is actually a Midi Pencil Skirt I picked up. I really really love pencil skirts. It was a bargain at only £5 with bold prints and patterns huge at the moment in fashion!

Well that's it for now! I'm sure I'll be having another shopping haul soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment